Taking private yoga instead of a group class is helpful for understanding the practice of yoga at an accelerated rate. Whether you are a complete beginner or advanced practitioner, one-on-one time is dedicated to your needs and goals.
In a session:
- Learn proper breathing and alignment
- Understand modifications and work towards healing an injury or illness
- Learn modifications during your pregnancy and/or after pregnancy
- Overcome plateaus in your practice
- Ask questions and receive attention tailored to your needs
- Rates of our private sessions vary with each instructor depending on experience, certifications, and knowledge. You are welcome to reach out to them personally to discuss pricing, or contact us directly and we can get more information for you. If you are unsure about who would be a good fit for your needs then we are also happy to help you with that decision. We have many teachers with various specialties and knowledge in multiple yoga types.
Semi-private and group private classes are available upon request.
More Information: S
Feel free to email us anytime to get more information about private sessions, firstname.lastname@example.org.